Join us for Alive Weekend - August 1-4, 2019
"Living With Contagious Joy"
Check Out Alive Weekend 2018!
What to Expect at Alive Weekend 2019:
- Amazing Music
- Great Food
- Fun Activities
- Cool Games & Prizes
- Good Friends & Fellowship
- Exciting Adventures & Experiences
- Deep Connections & Conversations
- Learning to Live with Contagious Joy!
Click here to register for Alive Weekend and submit your online payment. Early registration pricing will end May 15.
- Alive Weekend will be held at Rocky Mountain Bible Church in Frisco, CO
- Campers will be assigned to a small group (no more than 8) of other campers of their same age and gender
- Students will be lodging with their small group in church members' "Host Homes"
- Friday morning, students will have the opportunity to "Choose Your Own Adventure" and pick from a variety of exciting activities - paddleboarding, kayaking, horseback riding, hiking, and crafting
- Campers will participate in activities at the church and throughout Summit County over the weekend and will be transported by camp volunteers
- Alive Weekend is a "No Phone Zone" (see below)
Check In/Check Out
- Check-in will be 5PM on Thursday, August 1 at the RMBC Ministry Center
- Check-out will be 1PM on Sunday, August 4 at the RMBC Ministry Center
- Parents, please specify on your camper's registration form who is authorized to pick your child up from Alive Weekend
- Registration must be completed online HERE
- Fee includes Alive t-shirt, lodging, meals, transportation, and all activities for the weekend
- Early registration ends May 15 - register prior to May 15 to receive $25 OFF
- Registration closes one week prior to Alive Weekend on July 26 at midnight
- Registration fee must be paid and liability waivers must be submitted PRIOR to check-in or camper will NOT be allowed to participate
- If you are in need of a scholarship, complete your registration then contact the Alive Weekend Team at email@example.com to request your Scholarship Refund
Packing List/Liability Waivers
- Packing list and liability waivers are available at the end of your registration form
- Download forms, complete, and scan or take a picture
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Zone
- Cell phone are NOT allowed at any point during Alive Weekend
- Leave your cell phone at home with a parent
- If you do not leave your cell phone at home, we will ask for it at check-in. It will be stored in a safe until check-out
- Bring a digital camera to take your own pictures throughout the weekend OR choose the option to receive digital copies of all photos from our Alive Weekend Photographer on your registration form
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Alive Weekend Team at email@example.com